Tuesday

Now that I'm home I think I might try to keep up with Tricia's idea of blogging everyday. I think it will mean short updates.
I started driving a bus again March 28th. I was a sub driver. Today I accepted a route that I have been driving. I don't know if I am happy about this because there are some really wild kids from the elementary school, the reason I have been on a camera bus. They need consistancy though. They need to know what the rules are to be able to follow them. If their driver keeps changing and there is no consistancy with what is expected of them, how will they know how they are supposed to behave?
Pray for me because they exhaust me and I want to be safe on the road.
I am also going to try to start sketching daily and post it once or twice a week - kind of a way of being accountable.

No comments: