Thursday

Wow...

I just read Jesse's comment she left on facebook. I had to put it here for others to read:

When did the world turn to this?
When did freedom of speech mean:
I'm a liberal you have to listen to me complain vs. I'm a republican, I'm not allowed to say anything to offend you.
If I do happen to say anything at all about what my political/religious views I am risking a public stoning.
I was yesterday sitting in downtown monterey. There was a protest for the war going on. It was basically 100 people with a fake casket with a flag draped over it, a thing/monster that looked like a tiki pole (I took it to symbolize Bush or our Government), and people dressed as mourners. I laughed aloud at the sight. It was ridiculous. I risked opening my mouth and saying "wow this is the largest group of hipocrites. They say they want peace yet all they try to do is stir up agnst, anger and hatred." A camera man i presume that was with the group looked at me like he wanted to eat me and then he preceeded to flick me off. What a loving group. I hope to God he quotes me or something. Someone needs sense around here.
I wonder if those people realize that the people they say they want to come home from Iraq VOLUNTEERED for the position. All the soldiers, airmen, navy, and marines that i saw in the area all looked on the ridiculous 'parade' with disgust. If only those hippies realized that no one except them agrees with what they have to say.
If they lived in a communist country...where would they all be right now?
Jail.
Where alot of them belong.
I say do something useful with your time. Stop wasting ours.
And for crying out loud, stop abusing your Freedoms that you so blatantly don't deserve.
God Bless America. Even though we don't deserve it.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

VERY well said!