Sunday

Corey talked me into going to the beach today. I've been sick for a week and haven't gone anywhere so I thought it might help. I don't know that it helped my illness but it definately lifted my spirits. The seagull in the background, she hit him with a shell and he just sat there. She laughed for 20 minutes. She is weird, like her dad, not meee...









I like the beach even crowded it's relaxing. I like it best when it's cold

and you can walk and drink coffee or hot chocolate.








2 comments:

Tricia said...

Thats when I love going to the beach too. Remember the time we took the girls and sat wrapped up in blankets drinking coffee, while all the northern spring breakers were laying out in bikinis!

Corey said...

mommy mommy! i have one of these things too now...i just wanted to be like you! :D