Saturday

Jesse brought a kitten home to give to mom. Mom couldn't keep her and she came back here. We can't keep her because we already have 2 cats, a dog, a guinea pig and a hermit crab. She's very cute and we were going to take her to the animal shelter because we knew she would be adopted and fixed but Jesse disagreed and took her to work. She's mad and we're frustrated.
On another note, Corey and I went to the beach Thursday. Perfect day. I only got 2 pictures. The water was clear and smooth. We saw dolphin really close to shore, lots of them playing and jumping. I didn't realize how much I'd missed going to the beach. Here's Corey enjoying the convertible.


broken leg doggy


The kitten watching tv and being a kitten

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Vicky you are so techy - I am amazed at your talent. Your paintings are great! Have a safe trip - I miss you all

Steve