Saturday

I haven't done very well staying off the computer for a week.
Last night, after working at church, we stopped at KFC for take
home dinner. We pulled up to the 1st sign and this huge owl flew
down and landed on top of the sign. I stopped the car a little from
the sign, afraid it would fly away, so we could look at it. It didn't
move so I started inching closer to get a better look. We were in the
camaro with the top down and Chuck just kept saying,
"I hope it doesn't attack us." I got right next to the sign about 3 feet
from the owl. He just kept looking at us. It was amazing. He was
really pretty and huge. We started to move to the speaker to order and he
just watched us. When we moved away he flew down and caught what looked
like a small mouse, not good advertisement for KFC. Darn, where is my
camera when I need it, pooh.

No comments: