Saturday

Yippeeeee....
I finally got all the Christmas decorations put away. It took all day.
I think I don't want anymore Christmas stuff 'cause if it takes all day
that's just too much stuff. I want to simplify this year. Get rid of
what we don't need or use and make life easier. More storage space for new
stuff....just kidding.
I want to get work done, artwork. I have so many ideas. I want to simplify
that too, narrow it down to what I really want to get done. What does God
want me to do with my art. I think I started on that path and got sidetracked.
I guess in a way I'm making my list of resolutions. I think this is a good
start, enough to work on for now. (and of course there's always the health and
weight thing...)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I like the new layout!

Vickie said...

thanks, i may change it again just to see different styles