Thursday

Why make lists?
I made my list for my time off but I haven't been able to get much
done. Some of the problem has been the weather but I
like rainy days so I do something unplanned.
I did get to bowl with mom Tuesday. That's always fun and she
got me new bowling shoes, pretty shiny blue, and very comfortable.
They do stick, not slide like the old ones but I started getting
used to it and I actually think I'm going to like it better, more control.
I haven't taken any pictures, oh no, so the camera's going with
me today. Blogging without pictures boring.
I haven't done any artwork but have kept up on the cpc brochure's creation,
by a professional artist, that's been very interesting watching it come together.
Makes me think I need to learn how to do that. Then I think, "is that really
the kind of art I want to do?"
Too much contemplation, time to go out and do something.

No comments: