Sunday

This has been one of those weeks where I wonder what I did to deserve ---ok --- rephrase ---feeling sorry for myself......
I started a new job and every night I come home so sore I can hardly move..... on the bright side, I lost 2 lbs this week.
I know, as I, or if I continue this job I will loose weight, build muscle, it will become easier (hopefully), I'll be able to figure out a schedule to my liking, and I don't know what else. I feel very tired from it.
It's a job that needs doing. There aren't any nicer people to work for. I can take pride in a job well done, but it pays next to zippo...
However, I am making a list and checking it twice - to show this is a 2 person job, and hopefully it will be understood.
On a different note, I filled out an application for a local art show and am waiting for the results. I really don't feel my work will be accepted it is extremely religious but the theme is "what are things that represent your faith", so you never know.
Tracy and I went to a craft show to find out about exhibiting next year. We scouted out booths, covers, and sellable items. It costs a little more than I expected to rent a space but the cost is part of it. I think I'm going next weekend to research another one. We shall see......

No comments: